The main tenets and upholding principles of an Episcopal School are:
- An Episcopal School is comprehensive and inclusive.
- We teach respect for other people’s beliefs.
- We look for the values that unite people rather than those that divide.
- Wherever an individual is on his/her journey of faith, we welcome them.
- Our rites and traditions embody the common values of our school community.
- An Episcopal School values reason as a way of true understanding.
- An Episcopal School has a concern for the well-being of society.
- A concern for society is part of the school ethos and part of the values that we impart to the young people with which we work. The school helps students to understand that they don’t exist apart from society, but are called on to serve and help others.